We aim to help make it easier for others to perform good works by providing nonprofits with guidance and assistance.
- Assessment of your organization
- Have us assess your organizational processes.
- Draft and review a report with the leadership of your organization.
- Assist with implementing recommended improvements / enhancements.
- Board / Volunteer Development
- Assessment of current sources of Board members and volunteers.
- Develop a recruiting plan for getting new volunteers and Board members, and put it into action.
- Develop written volunteer and Board member expectations.
- Provide organizations with educational sessions addressing Board member responsibilities and duties, as well as engagement.
- Work with area businesses / corporations to invite employees to become volunteers and / or Board members.
- Annual Appeals
- Develop the Case Statement / purpose on which an Appeal would be conducted, and what the funds would be used for.
- Organizing donor data necessary to run an Appeal.
- Identify donors most likely to participate in an Appeal.
- Develop "ask" amount each donor should be invited to contribute.
- Properly recording and acknowledging gifts made through Appeals.
- Coordinate & Organize Events
- Assess past events for potential continuation, or develop new events.
- Identify volunteers, or sources of volunteers, to help organize an event.
- Identify donors most likely to participate in an event.
- Develop ways donors to your organization can best be invited to contribute through an event.
- Properly recording and acknowledging gifts made through the event.
- Capital Campaigns
- Develop the Case Statement on which a Capital Campaign would be run
- Organizing donor data necessary to run a Capital Campaign
- Identify donors most likely to participate in a Capital Campaign, and identify the phase in which they should be solicited.
For more info on any of these services contact us.