In Cornerstone Legacies Foundation’s (CLF) mission we strive for the betterment of nonprofits, encouragement of environmental initiatives, and to assist individuals in finding peace and success in their everyday lives. We are able to provide space to the community for meetings, workshops, and other activities in the hope that it can be used to help further the missions of others and CLF.
The space is 1000 sq. feet of open and inviting space that can be used for retreats, meetings, workshops, educational sessions, etc. and is open to the general public on a first come, first served basis.
The RFX Conference Center is a first-floor space that is fully handicap accessible, including accessible restrooms, and parking.
The RFX Conference Center offers the following amenities:
- Open floor plan allowing for arrangement of chairs and tables for both classroom style seating, as well as conference, and open meeting seating.
- Sturdy cushioned seats for attendees
- Fully integrated LED lighting system
- Flat screen TV and Projector screen with HDMI & VGA connections
- Plastic 6ft tables with linen or 6ft wood tables available
- Counter-height wood table with 8 chairs
- Coat Rack
The space will comfortably accommodate up to:
- 50 seated individuals theather style
- 30 seated individuals classroom style
- 16 individuals in an oval board room style
For more information on Event Space use click here.
Fundraising events coming up:
Please click here to sign up for our mailing list, as well as check back here for our schedule of upcoming fundraising events. In the meantime, please contact us if you would like to make a donation to Cornerstone Legacies Foundation.
Photos of the event space. Select a thumbnail to see an enlarged version.